Skip to content
Mat O'Flynn Logo
Your cart is empty. Go to Shop

The Prongs on a Dinglehopper are Called Tines

Fun Fact of the Day – The prongs on a dinglehopper, or a fork, or a trident, are called tines. You’re welcome little mermaid fans. 

Leave a Reply